Terms & Conditions
These Terms and Conditions (Terms), as amended or replaced from time to time, apply to any goods or services supplied or to be supplied to the Customer, or any third person on the Customer’s behalf. Any reference to the Customer also includes its respective successors or permitted assigns. The singular includes the plural and the converse. If the Customer constitutes more than one person or entity, the Terms bind each of them jointly and severally. Climate HVAC Warehouse Pty Ltd.Please read our full Terms & Conditions
Terms of Quotation
- All quotations for the supply of goods and services are subject to our terms and conditions.
- Our full terms and conditions can be viewed here.
- If the quotation is accepted it will be treated as a placement of an order by the customer. Please review all products within this quote as if quoted incorrect products and an order is placed Climate HVAC Brisbane supply as quoted.
- For custom home plans and layouts our advice is a suggestion only. If after purchased the customer changes or alters the design, Climate HVAC Brisbane will not be held accountable for incorrect products and or under/ over supply if equipment.
- If the quotation is not accepted within 30 days it will need to be reconfirmed in writing before it can be accepted. Some quotes may expire prior to 30 days if that is the case, the expiration date will be shown on the quote.
- The quotation is based upon the information and documentation you have provided and upon the basis that goods and services will be collected from the branch at which the order is placed.
- A quotation may only be accepted in its entirety.
- A quotation may be withdrawn at any time before an order is placed.
- Errors and exceptions are accepted.