Covid-19 Customer Safety
YOUR SAFETY IS OUR PRIORITY
Ways we are keeping you safe:
• Team sanitizing hands between each job, wearing masks
• Our team is not permitted to attend work if they display symptoms of the virus and would need to obtain a doctor’s certificate to be cleared to work.
• Any customers who have symptoms will be cancelled and rescheduled.
• Any overseas travel by our staff has been cancelled. Anyone required to travel for emergencies will be required to complete 14 days of self-isolation before returning to work. As per government requirements.
• Our staff understand the risks and are taking extra precautions outside of work including the limiting of socializing and social distancing.
NOT FEELING WELL? HAPPY TO RESCHEDULE!
In this current climate please reschedule your booking if you are showing any of the symptoms of the Coronavirus COVID-19 which are:
• Sore throat
• Difficulty breathing
WE REQUIRE IMMEDIATE NOTIFICATION SO THAT YOUR APPOINTMENT CAN BE RESCHEDULED IF:
• You have just returned from traveling overseas and have not completed your isolation period.
• You have been in the area of someone who has tested positive in the past 14 days.
• You have been asked to self-quarantine from work.
• You have been asked to quarantine by a medical professional